Advertisement

Newsroom

USA - Net Zero Aqualife has raised $5 million for a shrimp farm via crowd funding on the internet

The San Diego-based company seeks to produce high-quality organic shrimp at a low cost in a recirculating system. The company seeks an investment $5,150,000 with a minimum reservation of $5,000. Since the campaign began on August 10, 2014, Net Zero Aqualife has reservations totaling $5,077,050. It is also seeking funds on Return on Change, another crowd funding site on the Internet. On that site, it has raised $4,385,550 of its $5,150,000 goal, with an equity share of 51.5 percent, and 12 days to go.

January 22, 2015

Net Zero Aqualife, an affiliate of Net Zero Enterprises, a completely organic, non-GMO, self-sustained shrimp farm, has days remaining on its crowd funding campaign, which closes on January 31, 2015. The San Diego-based company seeks to produce high-quality organic shrimp at a low cost in a recirculating system. The resulting product will be fully compliant with Whole Foods’ requirements, according to the project’s Crowdfunder profile.

The Crowdfunder website says: The company seeks an investment $5,150,000 with a minimum reservation of $5,000. Since the campaign began on August 10, 2014, Net Zero Aqualife has reservations totaling $5,077,050. It is also seeking funds on Return on Change, another crowd funding site on the Internet. On that site, it has raised $4,385,550 of its $5,150,000 goal, with an equity share of 51.5 percent, with2 days to go.

More recently, Net Zero Aqualife said that 97 percent of its equity funding was completed, adding that Net Zero Enterprises would kick in the remaining 3% if the project doesn’t reach its goal of $5,150,000.

[Source: Shrimp News International. Original article]

 

Advertisement

Latest Magazine

Event news