The Spring edition of the AFIA Journal, which keeps members, association friends and affiliates of AFIA up-to-date on organization, industry and government information, is now available in eBook format.
This edition includes in-depth coverage of:
- Implementation and compliance information regarding major rules affecting the industry--the Food Safety Modernization Act and the veterinary feed directive
- What election year means for the industry
- Reflections of a career on the regulatory side of animal feed: A guest column written by Sharon Benz, PhD, PAS, recently retired director of the US Food and Drug Administration\'s Division of Animal Feeds
- AFIA\'s latest online advocacy tool, which allows members to find representatives, view pending legislation and see how congressional representatives voted, and most importantly, TAKE ACTION on issues affecting the industry at the click of a button
- Changes being made within IFEEDER, AFIA\'s 501(c)(3)
Further information here.