Aquaculture Asia Magazine Vol. XV, No. 2 April - June 2010
Download this issue
July 8, 2010
Aquaculture Asia Magazine Vol. XV, No. 2 April - June 2010 In this issue:
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: The Dedanaw Project
- The changing face of women for small-scale aquaculture development in rural BangladeshSamina Shirajee, S., Salehin, M.M. and Ahmed, N.
- Strengthening capacity of small holder ASEAN aquaculture farmers for competitive and sustainable aquaculture
- Carp seed production at rural front in Orissa, IndiaRadheyshyam
- Sustainable mountain paddy-fish farming of the Apatani tribes of Arunachal Pradesh, IndiaNimachow, G., Rawat, J.S., Dai, O. and Loder, T.
- The economic impacts of WSSV on shrimp farming production and export in IranSalehi, H.
- Marine Finfish Aquaculture Network
- Current practices of marine finfish cage culture in China, Indonesia, Thailand and Viet NamKongkeo, H., Wayne, C., Murdjani, M., Bunliptanon, P. and Chien, T.
- Effects of different trash fish with alginate binding on growth and body composition of juvenile cobia (Rachycentron canadum
)Hung, P.D. and Mao, N.D