First Fish Feed Plant Goes Into Operation in the Maghreb
A new feed mill for Tunisia\'s largest marine aquaculture company, Rafaha Aquaculture, means it can now produce its own aquafeed at the high quality only previously available from European imported feed.
AQUAFEED: ADVANCES IN PROCESSING & FORMULATION Summer 2013
Also in this issue:
- Seabass fry producer achieves increased production stability by switching to GEMMA Micro
- New research tool reveals mucosal interaction and dietary influence in fighting sea lice infections
- Aquaculture brings hope to the Marshall Islands
- Modern diode array NIR Saves money and improves aquafeed quality
- Aquafeed Processing Laboratories
- Training & Education
- Aerofeed OSP improves the drying process for aquafeed
- Round Up News from Aquafeed.com
Download Complete issue (10MB PDF) or from the Aquafeed Archives.
Download this article from the link below (PDF):