Feeding GEMMA Micro to seabass (Dicentrarchus labrax) larvae instead of the traditional feed of newly-hatched Artemia metanauplii results in juveniles of the same, consistently high quality while increasing production consistency by significantly reducing costs per million fingerlings, according to a pioneering French hatchery.
AQUAFEED: ADVANCES IN PROCESSING & FORMULATION Summer 2013.
Download (PDF) from the link below.
Also in this issue:
- New research tool reveals mucosal interaction and dietary influence in fighting sea lice infections
- Aquaculture brings hope to the Marshall Islands
- Modern diode array NIR Saves money and improves aquafeed quality
- Aquafeed Processing Laboratories
- Training & Education
- First Fish Feed Plant Goes Into Operation in the Maghreb
- Aerofeed OSP improves the drying process for aquafeed
- Round Up News from Aquafeed.com