Abstract submissions for ISFNF2022 closes soon
Wednesday, January 19, 2022
The XX International Symposium on Fish Nutrition and Feeding (ISFNF2022) will take place in Sorrento, Italy from June 5-9, 2022 under the topic Towards Precision Fish Nutrition.
The abstract submission deadline has been extended to January 27, 2022. Delegates are invited to submit abstracts of their scientific work for presentation as a free communication at ISFNF2022.
Abstracts of scientific contributions covering the topics below are welcome:
- Physiology and nutritional requirements
- Alternative protein sources
- Alternative lipid sources
- Feed additives and functional feeds
- Nutrition and fish health
- Nutrition and selective breeding
- Feed technology and ingredients
- Nutritional and feeding strategies for practical applications
- Nutritional modeling and precision feeding
- Nutrition and product quality
- Larval nutrition and feeding
These will be selected for oral communication or poster for display.
The organization will award the Best Oral Communication Award that will recognize a scientific paper of exceptional quality delivered through an oral presentation at the ISFNF2022. The best oral communication will be awarded based on a combination of excellent research and innovation.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.