INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON SHRIMP NUTRITION : â€œCost Management of Feedsâ€
Sunday, October 5, 2008
INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON SHRIMP NUTRITION
“Cost Management of Feeds”
Department of Fisheries
Ministry of Industry & Primary Resources,
Integrated Aquaculture International
November 4-6, 2008
In a workshop to be held in November 4-6, 2008 in Brunei Darussalam, international experts will address key aspects of managing feed costs. This workshop is unique in its involvement of leading commercial feed manufacturers, and its integrated perspective in considering the entire value chain of aquaculture production, particularly shrimp production.
Topics to be covered
· Latest and emerging approaches in aquatic animal nutrition research and how they relate to feed cost management
· New developments in plant and animal protein utilization in aqua feeds
· Feed processing technology as a tool for cost management
· Formulating for cost management: technology, tools and experience
· Feed management for optimizing costs
The workshop offers the participants opportunity to see the new Shrimp Nutrition Research Center (SNRC) operated by the Brunei Department of Fisheries and Integrated Aquaculture International, and understand the research-based approach used in feed cost management. In addition, the participants will be able to tour the world-class facilities established in
See attached brochure for details.Download Document▸
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.