Optimal design and processing of aquafeed
Thursday, May 30, 2019
There are numerous technical features, such as buoyancy and water stability, built into every aquafeed product. Ensuring a high level of line performance with minimal quality defects requires a keen understanding of how these design features are affected by formulation, ingredient selection, and the production process. Several critical aquafeed design features, and their interactions will be discussed by Robert Strathman, President, Famsun-USA Design and Engineering at the 12th Aquafeed Horizons conference, taking place June 12, 2019, at the Cologne Exhibition Halls, (Koelnmesse), Cologne, Germany, alongside the Victam International trade show.
Strathman is part of a strong team of experts speaking at Aquafeed.com’s technical conference for aquafeed professionals world wide.
More details and registration at feedconferences.com. Places are limited and going fast. Online pre-registration is required.
Visit: http://feedconferences.com for details.
- Optimization of the use of lipids in aquaculture diets
- A microalgal oil containing EPA+DHA as a source of omega 3 in aquaculture species
- Modelling tools to evaluate aquafeeds
- Early life nutrition – producing quality fry
Tania De Wolf
- Improving water quality through feed
- Practical realities associated with micro pellet production
- Insects as a substitute for fishmeal: Influence on the extrusion process and the product properties of carp feed
Julian M. Foerster
- IoP: Leveraging people, process, and platforms to maximize aquafeed production
Paul D. McKeithan
- Key leading indicator best practices in the extrusion/drying process
- Optimal design and processing of aquafeed
- Shrimp feed manufacturing, using pelleting or extrusion
Nils Lastein, Application Manager, ANDRITZ Feed & Biofuel
- Process optimization in aquafeed, a challange with fluctuation in raw material qualities and formulations
More information: http://feedconferences.com
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.