The American Feed Industry Association has published its biannual print magazine, AFIA Journal, to keep members, association friends and affiliates of AFIA up-to-date on organization, industry and government information.
The fall 2018 AFIA Journal includes in-depth coverage of:
- What AFIA has learned from recent current good manufacturing practice inspections
- A look at the state of international trade in relation to the animal food industry
- A guest column highlighting the environmental impact of animal agriculture and a recent trend for workplaces to restrict meat availability at company functions
- A Q&A with AFIA staff about the Safe Feed/Safe Food certification program
- A look at AFIA's Richard Sellers' legacy over his 27 years with the association
Click here to read the AFIA Journal.